- FREE SHIPPING: There is no charge for shipping on orders over $150 for medals and plaques. We ship using Canada Post Ground freight service for the free shipping offer.
- ORDERS UNDER $150: For orders under $150, a flat rate of $15 will be applied to cover shipping costs.
- TROPHIES & CUPS: Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout on larger trophies and cups in which the shipping cost exceeds $30
- RUSH SHIPPING: If you require rush shipping, there will be a $25 rush fee and the fastest we can offer is shipping within 48 hours. Your order total must exceed $100 to qualify for rush service. We will ship with UPS or CanPar only if you require overnight service.
- NO 911 ORDERS PLEASE: We can’t accept any orders with an “in hands” date of less than 3 working days. (excluding weekends) We do not warehouse or decorate our products in-house.
- DAMAGE: If your order arrives damaged, please take a photo of the packaging before you open it. And also photograph any damage to the product and email those images to us as soon as possible.
We will accept returns for products that do not meet minimum quality standards or for other quality related issues.
- Every engraving order must go through an approval process. We will provide a proofing document that shows the font, characters, logo and layout of the item.
- All custom engraved or decorated orders require that our art proof be signed and returned prior to ordering. If you approve a typo or mistake on our art proof, NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- We can’t change any engraving info on an order after you have approved the art proof.
You have 5 working days from receipt of order to return your goods. It is important that you check your order upon arrival to make sure there are not any issues.
Custom Awards, Custom Logo Items, Plaques, Engraved Plates, Glassware, and Shipping Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.